Power Management Systems
Power Management Systems (PMS) are dedicated microsystems providing intelligent automation for industrial power grids. Designed for power system control and load shedding applications, they proactively prevent blackouts and enable uninterrupted performance of critical processes and operations. To discuss a current or future power project, contact us.
- Intelligent load shedding (10ms)
- Control of voltage, frequency, power, MVAR/ power factor
- Generator set management (auto starting and stopping)
- Load feeder inhibition
- Load feeder reconnection
- Controlled load reduction
- Operator control via HMI
- Data transfer to DCS/SCADA systems
Systems are delivered to satisfy industry specifications and standards for critical industries such as petrochemical and military installations.